Sunday 21 October 2007

Day 8

It's been a week since I first met Juan and what a week, yesterday being no exception! I withdrew the money out of my account and found out, with a details of his bank account, I could easily transfer money to Mexico. I picked up Juan, he was excited about the news, then we went shopping.

His money making project was simple; a lot of the surrounding villages to his were very religious and they treasured religious artifacts but these artifacts were difficult to get hold of over there. The plan was to buy as many as we could over here and then sell them on in Mexico at an inflated price this would help pay back my investment. Where on earth would we be able to buy these artifacts I asked him and was surprised by his reply, we had to go to sex shops!


We had to buy up phallic symbols which were essential to well being and fertility of the villages, they pray to these all the time he told me. We had a list of essentials which would command the biggest payment and at the top of the list was the 'Black Double Dong Squirter ', this was two foot long, pumped, pulsed and vibrated. This he told me was revered and we needed as many of theses as possible and to keep my eyes open.


I'd never been in a sex shop before and it wasn't a nice place to go, as we entered the first one a young mum pushing a pram spat at me and swore, Juan swore back. Inside the walls were full of magazines ans dvd's of naked men and women some of them getting up to things that weren't natural. Juan told me to keep my mind on the job in hand then asked the man behind the counter where the dildos were. Now I knew what a dildo was, a religious artifact! They didn't have a great selection so I asked the man if he had a 'Black Double Dong Squirter'. He winked at me and smiled, he didn't have one but knew a man who did. We bought a few items then moved on to his tip off.


We spent the afternoon visiting all the sex shops in the area buying up religious artifacts and something called 'lube', apparently this is used extensively to anoint the sphincter or something in a religious ceremony, then I dropped Juan home. He didn't ask me in saying he needed to try out the effectiveness of the artifacts.

The rent boy was sat on the wall at the front of his bedsit as I drove by, someone must be in arrears!

4 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

I'm speechless!

Christian said...

DJ; That would make my father proud of me! He says there is no way you can shut a woman up.

katy said...

dont know if this is all supposed to by funny, but i am certainly finding some of it very amusing!

Christian said...

Her Indoors; Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction or is it funnier? Anyway thanks for reading and blogrolling me on your blog! :)