Saturday 20 October 2007

Day 7

I picked up Juan from the station and drove him back to his bedsit, he wasn't in a good mood! He was grumbling about being let down, lack of funding and how was he going to manage now with just one idiot. I asked him if I could help and he told me only if I had a wheelbarrow full of Peso's. I didn't have any Peso's but about £25000 in the bank from my trust fund I told him, he kissed me again.


He told me it would only be a loan and he'd pay it back with interest. Could I get my hands on any of it straight away he wanted to know. I told him I could draw some of it out on Saturday morning but a large amount would take a little longer. He asked me if I could take out £3000 because he had a money making idea and for me to enquire about transferring money to his account in Mexico as we wouldn't want to be travelling with a large amount of cash. I said I'd do my best and would pick him up from here as soon as I'd been to the bank.


I had to leave then as my arm was aching from the jab and I was feeling decidedly unwell. On my way out of the front door I passed a young guy carrying a pizza and a bottle of tequila, he looked just like one of the rent boys.

4 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

I can't believe you've loaned a stranger money! What will you do if he just vanishes? Hope you are feeling better soon.

Christian said...

DJ; He's my friend why would he vanish?
I'm feeling much better thank you.

katy said...

hope the money making idea works. hate injections yuk!

Christian said...

HI; It's sure to work, a definite winner!