Tuesday 16 October 2007

Day 3

I've just tried to phone Juan but am getting no answer. The signal where he is must be bad or he would have phoned me by now, that was one of the reasons for borrowing my mobile phone. I also lent him £350.00, the most I could get out of the cash-point in one go, and I'm sure he won't go anywhere before he pays that back to me. I'm not worried he hasn't called it's just I want to see if there is anything he wants me to do to get ready for the trip before he returns. Looks like I'll have to use my initiative then! I've got a little while before I have to go to the doctors surgery to find out if I need inoculations for my visit to Mexico so I can tell you a bit more about the nightclub.

I found myself inside the foyer not really sure what to do next. I stood for a while and took in the surroundings. The room was huge, brightly painted and full of men congregating in small groups but the thing that caught my attention immediately was the smell. It was lovely! It reminded me of going to the perfume counter at Debenhams with mother when she went to buy her face powder and wax strips. The next thing that stuck out was that there were quite a few women in here who I hadn't seen come through the door. I'm sure I would have recognised them as all of them seemed to have rather large hands and feet and spoke with deep voices. One of them had a five o'clock shadow! That's when it clicked, hormone replacement therapy! I remember when Aunt Gladys was on it and she grew a moustache. My Aunt had a patch you know I told one of the ladies and she asked me if she my Aunt was a pirate. Bet she was no patch on me said the lady she was with who then puckered up and blew me a kiss, the both laughed in a very manly fashion.

I was getting my bottom pinched quite a bit standing at the top of the stairs and in the way of everyone so I decided to move. Also in case they weren't pinching my bottom on purpose but trying to pinch my mobile I put that into my front pocket. I noticed this young guy looking where I had just put my phone and asked him what he was looking at. He told me he was admiring my package. I nodded in understanding, it's a virgin pay as you go I told him. Of course it is he said and winked at me while telling me he'd see me later. I liked it here!

I thought it would be better to wait for my friends inside the club so went up to the ticket booth with my invitation in my hand. Behind the counter sat a man in black leather; jeans, waistcoat and flat cap, both of his nipples had earrings in them. When I asked him if they hurt he told me only if I pulled them, there was no chance of that happening! I gave him my ticket and he asked me what it was, my invitation to the beating of the meat I told him. You and 300 other blokes he relied but you've still got to pay to get in. I couldn't understand, I'd already paid £50 for the ticket and now, because I wasn't a member I had to pay another£25. I handed over the money and he stamped the back of mt hand with a lime green penis and I headed for the entrance.

More Later I've got to go to the doctors!

3 comments:

Chris King said...

The main recommended vaccinations for Mexico are tetanus, typhoid and hepatitis A.

A lime green penis! MMMMMM!

DJ Kirkby said...

'A Virgin pay as you go!' lolololol!

Christian said...

Chopski; Thanks for that I found that out today and the green penis took days to clean off!

DJ; It's very good I can get bundles of texts and minutes you know?!