Monday 15 October 2007

Day 2

I arrived at 8pm sharp as requested and stood outside 'The Ring of Fire' waiting for my friends to arrive. The road was very quiet and for the first ten minutes or so I was waiting nobody entered or left the building. I gave it the once over from where I was standing and it looked like an old cinema, probably called The Ritz or Roxy in it's heyday, it looked like it could do with a bit of loving care now. The glass frames which used to hold the adverts for the upcoming films were still there but now strangely held pictures of men in their underpants with hairless shiny chests posing for the camera. 'Twelve inch Jack' was dancing tonight apparently! Was this the right place I wondered and how would people at the back of the hall see a foot tall man dancing? Bizarre!

People were starting to arrive now, men mainly and not many of them in fancy dress. I took my invitation out of my pocket and checked, it looked like the right place. I asked two men linked arm in arm ( what a friendly area this is) as they walked up the stairs to the entrance. They looked at each other and laughed before confirming to me I was in the right place. As they walked off one of them pinched my bottom, perhaps it was a little too friendly?

I had been there nearly half an hour and there was a steady flow of gentlemen into the club and some of them had actually come in fancy dress. One had come as Tarzan in a loin cloth and sandals another as a cave-man in furry underwear and matching boots. The guy who came as a cowboy had put on his leather chaps and had forgotten his jeans which revealed a very small pair of pink underwear. When I pointed this out to him he pocked out his tongue, turned around and waved his penis at me. You would see that from the back of the hall I thought as I felt myself going red!

Still no sign of my friends but as I was just thinking of leaving a pink limo pulled up to the curb. The doors opened to a cheer and 8 guys, all wearing brightly coloured tutu's and hiking boots jumped out. They formed a line, grabbed the waist of the man in front and to the tune of 'The Conga' wormed their way towards the entrance. As they came towards me the one in front grabbed my waist and steered me through the doors and here they left me!

6 comments:

Chris King said...

There are very few women and some of the men are in their underwear or very little clothing! Weren't you worried about this at all?

DJ Kirkby said...

Ah come on! This can't be for real?

Sabi said...

Erm...on second thought maybe this club isn't my kind of place. I am the wrong gender for one thing!

katy said...

this is going to be fun, sorry i know i shouldn't laugh and i am not honest just a little smirk, i am concerned for your well being though

Casdok said...

I am intregued!

Christian said...

Chopski; No not at all it reminded me of being back at boarding school!

DJ; Could I make this up?

Sabi; There were ladies there too, see the next posting.

Her Indoors; That's ok! And I'll be fine I'm sure.

Casdok; Thank you, I'm glad I've got your interest.