Thursday 25 October 2007

Day 12

I met up with Juan yesterday afternoon and we went over the plan if I got stopped at customs. We had decided that it was best for me to carry the bag full of religious artifacts because we didn't want to bring any attention to Juan as he entered the country. I was to say that though on a hiking holiday I had brought with me some religious samples which I hoped to use to drum up business for the Internet site I was starting up after my holiday.

Although we had seats next to each other we were to travel independantly and Juan gave me the name of a motel near to the airport if we got separated. I would also need it to put on my entrance visa he told me.

He went through the list of things he asked me to buy for the journey and when I told him I bought drainpipes instead of flares he called me "pene" (according to my dictionary this means penis, I must have mis-heard him) and shook his head.

He told me to go home, pack and have a good nights sleep. I did and am now going to meet him at the airport.

Deséeme la suerte. (Wish me luck.)

3 comments:

katy said...

good luck, be safe

DJ Kirkby said...

Good luck...I think you are going to need it!

Christian said...

Thanks!! :)