Friday 26 October 2007

Day 13

Well I'm here in the departure lounge, bags all checked in and waiting for the plane. It's been delayed! We don't know why or for how long so we are waiting with one eye on the screen announcing departures. Well I am anyway, Juan is not taking it well for some reason. I understand we are going to miss our connecting flight but I'm sure there are others. I've not seen him like this before, pacing up and down and mumbling to himself. The drink probably doesn't help, he bought a litre of tequila at the duty free shop and he's already drunk a third of it. I tried to take it off him and he growled at me questioning my parentage.

Great! The flights ready for departure and we are being called to the gate. Just got to pack up this lap-top and grab Juan then we're off.

Adios (Good-bye).

3 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Good-bye and good luck, hope Juan doesn't drink too much!

katy said...

hope he behaves on the flight.
good bye and good luck x

DJ Kirkby said...

Is everything ok? You were posting every day for a while and now nothing for a few days?